
Hmmm...I guess you can see where the theme of this post is going!
Tommy was gone hunting this past weekend, so it was just me and the little Stink-sta-roni at home together. We settled into the big comfy bed together for a little television and snuggle time. Next thing I know, we are both asleep.
(Yeah, yeah...that sounds good...let's go with this story...snuggle time, fell asleep on accident...because of course I would NEVER let the little Stinkster sleep in the bed with us on PURPOSE!)
So anyway, here we are both asleep for the night...Well, that is until around 2:30 am when I feel a little hand gently tapping my cheek, summoning me to awake. I slowly open my eyes and find my little Stinky wide-eyed and sitting up on her knees. She squirmed in closer to me and that is when she...
LET 'ER RIP!
FOUR, BIG, LOUD TIMES
RIGHT IN A ROW...
AND THEN SHE...
LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY!!!
AND THEN SHE...
LAID RIGHT BACK DOWN AND WENT RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP!!!
Seriously, who IS this kid and WHERE did she come from?!
...SHE IS OUR PRINCESS STINKY PANTS!
(and well, she came from her DAD!)

No comments:
Post a Comment