Mickeypath.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's So Stinkin' Funny?

This was one of those moments that went on and on for about 20 minutes and was just too adorable to not grab the camera for. Lucky for me the camera is waterproof so I was able to get this video clip without any worries. However, I enjoyed watching and listening to the little Stinky Butt do this so much that I wouldn't have cared if the camera was waterproof or not. This shot was THAT worth it!

Make sure your speakers are turned on.
And... I double dog dare you to try and not laugh at this!



So, what do you think that the Stinkster thought was so funny? Was it the splashing, or was it the fact that I was sitting across from her in the bathtub? I certainly know which one of those two things makes ME laugh hysterically!

No comments:

Post a Comment